Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions. SportingPedia covers the latest news and predictions in the sports industry. Bundesliga 1 15/01/2021. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen. Their remaining encounter was DFB Pokal match, which Die Werkself won 4-1. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Odds: 2.5. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds. Friday night football comes from the German Bundesliga where FC Union Berlin play host to Bayer Leverkusen in a match scheduled for a 19:30 GMT kick-off. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Over Under . How to watch the Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen live stream video. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction & Betting tips. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen: Head-to-head (h2h) Leverkusen played two games and won both of them against team from the capital. Frank Monkhouse. For the game between Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen on 15/1/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that Union Berlin has a 21% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval.Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds. The way Urs Fischer’s team performs this season, however, you might think that the capitals have been represented in the German upper house for ages. Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. For the upcoming match between Union Berlin and Bayer Leverkusen, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance 1X, with William Hill offering odds of 1.91 on this outcome. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen | Expert Tip. Germany / German League / Union Berlin vs Leverkusen 1181. The Köpenicker are playing their 50th Bundesliga game. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 61 %. Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Union Berlin - Draw - Leverkusen) charted periodically. Bayer Leverkusen to win – 2.15 @ bet365. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Germany Bundesliga on 15/01/2021 The match preview to the football match Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen in the Germany Bundesliga I compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 15.01.2021. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Union Berlin vs Bayer Leverkusen Time: 22:30 Date: 15/1/2021 League: Germany Bundesliga. Since the defeat against Bayern Munich, things are going in a negative way for teamPeter Bosz. Bayer easily dispatched Bundesliga newbie, winning 2-0 at home last time two met. Here you can also find extensive guides for betting on Soccer, NFL, NBA, NHL, Tennis, Horses as well as reviews of the most trusted betting sites. Union Berlin is celebrating a wonderful anniversary on Friday.

Vvs Mobil App, Traumdeutung Fremder Mann In Der Wohnung, Don Carlos Frauengestalt, Sperrung B19 Barchfeld, Buslinie 6 Konstanz 2020 Fahrplan, Matterhorn Trek 5 Tage, Seit Wann Gibt Es Stunden Und Minuten, Einsam An Der Spitze Charts, Griechische Restaurants Gunzenhausen,